Monday, May 30, 2016

Exploring the #BloomVoxBox from Influenster

It's tie to explore another great VoxBox I received free from Influenster (for testing purposes). This one is the bloom VoxBox and in contained a whole lot of fun for spring. Check it out:



Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads
I will admit that I'm not really one for removing nail polish. It flakes off in a week (on my hands, at least) so I never get around to cleaning it off with any type of remover. However, these nail polish remove pads are super easy to to use and the best part--totally portable. I could see me taking these on a road trip this summer.

Sinful Colors Nail Polish



Oh, I've had a love affair with many a nail polish in the past, but this one by far works the best (if combined with the Sinful Colors top coat). Not only does it last, but the scent of the wet polish goes away very quickly. I received a bottle in the color VIP (basically bubblegum pink). Not really my color, but the product itself works great. 

Not Your Mother's Plump for Joy
I've heard nothing but good things about this brand, but this was my first chance to try it. With summer and humidity just around the corner, this is the solution I need when my hair looks limp and flat. Just a quick application and you can give your hair a little oomph.

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil



Long name, but a good product. This dry oil can be used for your skin and hair, so it's pretty much a go-to product for staying soft and glossy. Although the product works really well, I am not a huge fan of the scent. I would still use it though because it does a great job.

Secret Outlast Xtend Invisible Solid
I change deodorants as often as I change my mind, so trying another new product from Secret was bound to happen. I've noticed that Secret is the most prominent brand in my rotation because they had subtle scents and keep sweat at bay. This one works for 48 hours and keeps you dry and doesn't get all over your clothes.

Sunbelt Bakery Granola Bars



You don't have to sell me on these, Influenster--I've been in love with Sunbelt Bakery granola bars for a few years now. The honey and oats is a perfect addition to my morning coffee or a great afternoon snack. I haven't tried all of the flavors yet, but I know I will. I'm just that adventurous. ;-)

Have you tried any of these products yet? Let me know by leaving a comment!

PS: You know you could have a chance to get awesome products like these to try for yourself. Just go and sign up at Influenster today!

No comments:

Post a Comment