Thursday, February 26, 2015

There are So Many Reasons #INeedShea

Don't know if you have been following the news lately, but it's cold out there. I mean COLD.... that is, unless you live in California. Then you might be toasty warm. But for everyone else, the winter is wreaking havoc on everything--including our skin. I know that dry skin is more than just unsightly. It is itchy, uncomfortable and it doesn't need to be that way.



I'm very lucky to be able to try out a wide variety of products with Influenster, and in the latest VoxBox I received a great product that is helping to comfort my dry winter skin. I received L'Occitane Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream. this product is great for those who need to help comfort and heal their dry winter skin without adding to the greasiness of their skin, which can happen with oily or combination skin and a cheaper moisturizing product.

L'Occitane does a great job for combination skin, keeping it smooth and healthy without adding anything unnecessary. This brand is also known for sourcing its shea butter ingredients from fair-trade partnerships around the world, such as Burkina Faso. I know that this empowerment of women around the world is an important aspect of this product and I will continue to support it.

Would you try L'Occitane Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream for your dry winter skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment