Monday, October 6, 2014

Why Influenster and eBay are a Match Made in Heaven

I have always loved being a member of Influenster, which is a website that lets you use your social influence to earn the chance to try out new and exciting products. This summer, I was given the task to complete 3 different eBay virtual VoxBoxes which earned me $25 eBay gift cards for each of the campaigns. With $75 in my hand, I headed to eBay. But with so many choices, it was hard to choose what to buy. That, and it's been well over a year since I had the chance to buy something I don't need, so it took awhile but I finally let the money roll. Here's what I picked up.



**Interested in joining Influenster? I have some invitations left to give out. Just fill out this form with your email address and I can send one and you can start earning your way into VoxBox programs too!**

And... I still ended up with a couple dollars left over. And I checked Influenster this morning and happened to see another Virtual VoxBox just loaded onto my dashboard that will earn me another $10 gift card once I complete the tasks. These virtual tasks are becoming a great way to treat myself to something special!

No comments:

Post a Comment