Monday, August 18, 2014

Naturally Refreshing: Pure Leaf Tea

I will be up front with you: in my life, tea is saved for special occasions (and when I run out of coffee). It's not that I don't enjoy it. I just have to be in the mood for it. But that's changed. I have finally found a tea that I can enjoy anytime--not just when the mood strikes me.

Received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster.


I had the privilege to try a complimentary bottle of Pure Leaf Unsweetened tea from my Influenster Vitality Vox Box. This is a tea I could see myself drinking on a regular basis because the flavor is good and is exactly what you would expect if you were drinking fresh brewed tea. However, I do prefer sweetened tea, so I will definitely be looking for the other flavors that Pure Leaf has. And since it's made with no preservatives and no added color, I know that I can enjoy this drink without worrying about what I'm putting into my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment