Monday, May 26, 2014

Great Breakfast Choices: Muller Yogurt

There are a lot of yogurts out there. The one you choose all depends on what flavors you like, what health benefits you are looking for and of course, which one just appeals to you. I was recently able to try out Muller Yogurt (complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes) and I have to say--I'm hooked!



I never really liked Greek yogurt, but I wanted to try it because it seemed to be a better option than regular yogurt. To me, the tangy taste was just too much. However, after trying Muller Greek Corners with Caramelized Almonds, I have finally found a Greek yogurt that I can enjoy. It was a slightly smoother taste and the almonds made that mix of tangy and sweet just right. I'm definitely going to add this yogurt to my morning routine (it's also good as a snack, too!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment