Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Love Your Nails? That's #SoCutex

I don't know about you, but the one thing that I dread when I put on nail polish is having to take it off. What a hassle! You have to get out the bottle of remover, try not to spill it everywhere, and use up a ton of cotton balls to get the job done. No, thanks. But then again, who wants to have to go around with chipped nail polish until it wears off on its own? That's why I'm absolutely LOVING Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads.

Received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. Thanks Influenster and Cutex!


This takes the hassle out of trying to remove your nail polish by having a pre-loaded pad with the remover already on it (which is GREAT for taking along with you on your summer travels!). A few swipes and you're done! One pad takes care of all ten fingers and all ten toes, so it makes the process really quick and convenient. The pads also contains ingredients such as Black Currant, Flaxseed, and Apricot Kernel botanical oils that help to nourish your nails and keep them healthy. 



Since it's good for my nails and quick to use, I've been changing up my look on a weekly basis. Have you tried these nail polish remover pads yet? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment